Travel to the Mathematical Institute
View Mathematical Institute Buildings in a larger map
Getting to Oxford
Travellers from abroad may arrive by plane at:
- London Heathrow; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Gatwick; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Stansted; there are infrequent direct national express coaches or more frequent links via a coach to Heathrow or London.
- Luton; the national express coach to/from stansted airport also stops and luton airport, otherwise you may need to take a coach to Heathrow or London to join one of the other services.
- Birmingham International Airport; there are frequent trains from here to Oxford (see Rail Timetable Information).
See Rail Timetable Information for details of trains to Oxford.
- From London, take the Oxford Bus Company Espress service or the Oxford Tube coach to Oxford.
- See the National Express website for details of coaches from other major cities.
Getting to the Institute
Local Bus Timetables
Local Taxi Firms
- Electronic Yellow Pages listings - Taxis and Private Hire Vehicles in Oxford
Other Useful Travel Related Resources
The form below can be used to get transport details
- to the Mathematical Institute from your location
- from the Mathematical Institute back to your home address