Mathematical Neuroscience Workshop: Cellular Physiology of the Neuron
July 26 - 27 2011
Registration Programme Travel Local Logistics
Getting to Oxford
Travellers from abroad may arrive by plane at:
- London Heathrow; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Gatwick; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Stansted; there are infrequent direct coaches or more frequent links via a coach to Heathrow or London.
- Luton; you may need to take a coach to Heathrow or London to join one of the other services.
- Birmingham International Airport; there are frequent trains from here to Oxford (see Rail Timetable Information).
See Rail Timetable Information for details of trains to Oxford.
- From London, take the Oxford Bus Company Espress service or the Oxford Tube coach to Oxford.
- See the National Express website for details of coaches from other major cities.
Find OCCAM in the Gibson Building
OCCAM is located on the 2nd floor of the Gibson Building, which is located off the Woodstock Road through Gate 7 access to the Radcliffe Observatory / Old Radcliffe Infirmary building works site.