Find OCCAM in the Gibson Building
OCCAM is on the 2nd floor of the Gibson Building, located off Woodstock Road. Enter through Gate 7 (opposite The Royal Oak public house) to the Radcliffe Observatory/Old Radcliffe Infirmary building works site as shown on this map:
View Mathematical Institute Buildings in a larger map
- Directions to OCCAM from Oxford Train Station [map].
- Directions to OCCAM from Gloucester Green Coach Station (Oxford) [map].
Getting to Oxford
Travellers from abroad may arrive by plane at:
- London Heathrow; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Gatwick; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Stansted; there are infrequent direct coaches or more frequent links via a coach to Heathrow or London.
- Luton; you may need to take a coach to Heathrow or London to join one of the other services.
- Birmingham International Airport; there are frequent trains from here to Oxford (see Rail Timetable Information).
See Rail Timetable Information for details of trains to Oxford.
- From London, take the Oxford Bus Company X90 service or the Oxford Tube coach to Oxford.
- See the National Express website for details of coaches from other major cities.