- Talks will be held in L5, Mathematical Institute, Andrew Wiles Building, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, Woodstock Road, Oxford [map]
Please be aware that we are not able to offer parking. We advise using the Park & Ride services, parking at Pear Tree and taking the number 300 bus which stops opposite the entrance to the Mathematical Institute on Woodstock Road.
- Directions to the Mathematical Institute from Oxford Train Station [map].
- Directions to the Mathematical Institute from Gloucester Green Coach Station (Oxford) [map].
- Directions to the Mathematical Institute from Linton Lodge Hotel [map].
Taxis are readily available from both Oxford Train Station and Gloucester Green Coach Station and the fare to the Mathematical Institute should be approximately £7.00.
Getting to Oxford
Travellers from abroad may arrive by plane at:
- London Heathrow; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Gatwick; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Stansted; there are infrequent direct coaches or more frequent links via a coach to Heathrow or London.
- Luton; you may need to take a coach to Heathrow or London to join one of the other services.
- Birmingham International Airport; there are frequent trains from here to Oxford (see Rail Timetable Information).
See Rail Timetable Information for details of trains to Oxford.
- From London, take the Oxford Bus Company X90 service or the Oxford Tube coach to Oxford.
- See the National Express website for details of coaches from other major cities.