Remote access to Institute Terminal Server
Instructions for connecting using Windows XP
The following instructions describe how to connect to the Institute's Terminal Server using Windows XP.
1. Click the "Start" and then click "Run".
2. In the box that appears, type mstsc and click "OK".
3. Type wts.maths.ox.ac.uk as the name of the computer you will be connecting to and then click "Connect".
3. Depending on the terminal services client you are using, you may either be asked at this point for your username and password, otherwise you will be asked by the terminal server itself. In either case use maths\your username and your normal login password.
4. Click OK and you should be connected to the terminal server.