If a book or journal that you need is not held in any Oxford Library, you can try to obtain it through Inter-Library Loan
How to Order an Inter-Library Loan
- Have you checked OLIS to make sure that the material you require is not available in any Oxford library?
- If it is not, you can complete the Inter-library Loan request form and take this to the Radcliffe Science Library who will order the item for you.
- Further information and current Inter-Library Loan prices can be found here.
- Mathematical Institute members: the Institute will refund the cost of 2 inter-library loans per term (keep your receipt and take it to one of the admin staff in Room SGF04 of the Institute).
- Members of other Departments should consult their own library about obtaining Inter-Library Loans.