MSc Course Fees
The fees for this course can be found on our Graduate Admissions webpages. The fees are payable for your fee liability (your fee liability is the length of time for which you are required to pay tuition and college fees). For this course, the period is normally seven terms. After seven terms a termly extension fee is payable. The current rates are given below.
Fees include coffee/tea and lunches during each module as well as teaching materials (accommodation and travel are not included). Supervision and module teaching costs are also included. VAT is not applicable.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable deposit to secure their place on the MSc. This deposit will be deducted from the fees subsequently paid. At the start of their first year students will pay 65% of the MSc fee quoted for the January in which they start. At the start of their second year students will pay the remaining 35% of that MSc fee.
You may also wish to consult information on determining whether your fee status is Home, EU or Overseas (OS).
The deposit for January 2018 starters will be £3,000.
Fees for attending Advanced Modules/Short Courses 2017/18
A student on the course who wishes to attend an additional Advanced Module at which their work will not be assessed will usually be charged £320 for such an attendance. (This fee is to cover costs of consumables associated with the module. Occasionally it may be necessary to charge more due to increased costs associated with a particular module.)
Fees for Extension of Time 2017/18
Where a student is unable to complete the work within the usual course timetable and makes a successful application for an extension of time they will be charged for each term extended. For 2016-17 the fee is £550; for 2017-18 the fee will be £570.
Discounted rates for companies sponsoring students
Discounts are available for companies sending several students in any one year. Please contact the Administrator for Mathematical Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.