Two two-hour written examinations cover the material of modules 1-4. The examination papers will consist of the following sections. Each section predominantly covers one of the components of the core module material (see Course Handbook for details of these components) though may draw on other components of the core module material.
- Section A: “Mathematical Techniques” (two questions)
- Section B: “Portfolio Theory, Asset Pricing” (two questions)
- Section C: “Interest Rates” (two questions)
- Section D: “Derivative Pricing” (four questions)
- Section E: “Numerical Methods” (two questions)
Past Examination papers can be found here.
Please visit the Examination and Assessment page for Examination Regulations, Examination Conventions, Examiner's Reports and past papers.