BA/MMath: Form to give notice of intention

Please use the form below to indicate if you intend to continue to the fourth year of your course or if you will transfer to the BA course. This information will be passed to your college and, for students transferring to the BA, your college will complete the transfer process.  If you have not yet decided what you will do it is better to remain registered for the MMath/MMathPhil/MMathStat course.

It is helpful if the answer you give is as accurate as possible but you will still be able to change your decision at a later date.