Within the Mathematical Institute
- There is a large amount of online documentation and answers to questions on the Mathematical Institute help web pages.
- Books and manuals are available in the Whitehead Library in the St Giles Building and the Alan Tayler Room in Dartington House
- The computing officers are also available to give one to one assistance as required wherever possible.
- There is an introductory talk on LaTeX given every term. The talk is also available online with all the other LaTeX help
- The undergraduate course booklets on Mupad (Symbolic workbook within Matlab) are available to all.
- Scientific Computing for D.Phil. students - A Matlab-based course
- Scientific Computing for D.Phil. students II - A Matlab-based course
Within the Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Division
- C++ for Scientific Computing - course given for DTC and Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing MSc students
OUCS offers courses free of charge to members of the University, some of which might be of use to members of the Institute.
The OUCS based courses may typically cost £10 per person.