Structured for those in full-time employment in the UK or overseas, the course qualifies high flying professionals in state of the art mathematical and quantitative finance, without the need for a career break. You don't need to have studied mathematics at undergraduate level, provided you have a quantitative background and can demonstrate the requisite knowledge and aptitude for the relevant areas of mathematics.
- The 28-month course is delivered in a series of intensive week-long modules based in Oxford, so that time away from work is kept to a minimum.
- After completing a general foundation comprising four core modules, students select advanced modules and dissertation topics relevant to their careers;
- The course, taught by world-leading academics and industrial practitioners, is regularly updated to reflect a rapidly evolving financial industry;
- Students are part of the oldest university in the English speaking world
- A diploma can be awarded in place of the MSc to those for whom time pressure precludes writing a dissertation