+44 1865 615121
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
My research is in the field of shape optimization; more specifically I am interested in the inclusion of geometric and manufacturability constraints into shape optimization problems.
Furthermore I work on fast augmented Lagrangian and semismooth Newton methods to solve the resulting optimization problems.
More generally my research interests include
- PDE constrained optimization
- Shape calculus
- Optimization in Banach spaces
- Mesh deformation methods
- Combinatorial Compressed Sensing
I am a second year DPhil student in Cohort 2 of the EPSRC CDT in Industrially Focused Mathematical Modelling working with Patrick Farrell.
University of Bonn, Tutor:
- Fall '14: Introduction to Probability
University of Oxford, TA:
- Michaelmas '16: Viscous Flow
- Hilary '17: Mathematical Models of Financial Derivatives
Prizes, Awards, and Scholarships:
2015-2019: Clarendon / Marvin Bower scholarship to study at the InFoMM CDT