+44 1865 273512
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
I am interested in questions at the interface of model theory and arithmetic geometry. In particular, my research focuses on using o-minimality as an approach to problems arising from the Zilber-Pink conjecture.
My supervisor is Jonathan Pila.
- College tutorials for 2nd year Integration, HT19
- Class tutor for 3rd year Set Theory, HT19
- College tutorials for 2nd year Metric Spaces, MT18
- Class tutor for 3rd year Logic, MT18
- Visiting student tutor for Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems, HT18
- TA for 4th year Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems, HT18
- TA for 3rd year Logic, MT17
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
Gibbs Prizes for Mathematics and Philosophy