+44 1865 273512
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
I am interested in questions at the interface of model theory and arithmetic geometry. In particular, my research focuses on using o-minimality as an approach to problems arising from the Zilber-Pink conjecture.
My supervisor is Jonathan Pila.
- Consultation class tutor for 3rd year Logic & Set Theory, 2018-19
- College tutorials for 2nd year Metric Spaces and Integration, 2018-19
- Class tutor for 3rd year Logic and Set Theory, 2018-19
- Visiting student tutor for Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems, 2017-18
- TA for 3rd year Logic and 4th year Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems, 2017-18
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
Mathematical Institute Teaching Award
Gibbs Prizes for Mathematics and Philosophy