+44 1865 611510
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Structural Graph Theory
My DPhil supervisor was Alex Scott.
"The first sign of senility is that a man forgets his theorems, the second sign is that he forgets to zip up, the third sign is that he forgets to zip down."
Combinatorics and Graph Theory
Prizes, Awards, and Scholarships:
1) Natural Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC) - Canada Graduate Scholarship - Doctoral Level (Declined)
3) Natural Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC) - Canada Graduate Scholarship - Master's Level
4) McGill University - Graduate Research Enhancement Travel Award (x2)
5) Natural Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada - Undergraduate Student Research Award (x3)
Major / Recent Publications:
Submitted or in Preparation
1. Cyclic Coloring of Plane Graphs with Maximum Face Size 16 and 17 (with Zdeněk Dvořák, Michael Hebdige, Filip Hlásek and Daniel Kráľ). Submitted.
2. Extremal Bounds for Bootstrap Percolation in the Hypercube (with Natasha Morrison). Submitted.
3. Weak regularity and finitely forcible graph limits (with Jacob W. Cooper, Tomáš Kaiser and Daniel Kráľ). Submitted.
Published, to Appear or Accepted
4. A Dichotomy Theorem for Circular Colouring Reconfiguration (with Richard C. Brewster, Sean McGuinness and Benjamin Moore). To appear in Theor. Comput. Sci.
5. Saturation in the Hypercube and Bootstrap Percolation (with Natasha Morrison and Alex Scott). To appear in Combin. Probab. Comput.
6. Mixing Homomorphisms, Recolorings, and Extending Circular Precolorings (with Richard C. Brewster). J. Graph Theory 80 (3) (2015) 173--198.
7. A Proof of a Conjecture of Ohba (with Bruce A. Reed and Hehui Wu). J. Graph Theory 79 (2) (2015) 86--102.
8. Beyond Ohba's Conjecture: A bound on the choice number of k-chromatic graphs with n vertices (with Douglas B. West, Hehui Wu and Xuding Zhu). Euro. J. Combin. 43 (2015) 295--305.
9. On Saturated k-Sperner Systems (with Natasha Morrison and Alex Scott). Electron. J. Combin. 21 (3) (2014) #P3.22.
10. Extending precolourings of circular cliques (with Richard C. Brewster). Discrete Math. 312 (1) (2012) 35--41.