University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
2012 - 2014: Non-Stipendiary Lecturer in Mathematics at Hertford College, Oxford. Courses include Complex Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Calculus of Variation, Classical Mechanics, Integration, Optimization, Complex Analysis & Metric Spaces, Multivariable Calculus and Special Relativity
2008 - 2011: Teaching Assistant in Mathematics at the ETH Zurich for Linear Algebra I & II and Calculus I
Major / Recent Publications:
- L. F. Alday, M. Fluder, C. M. Gregory, P. Richmond and J. Sparks, “Supersymmetric gauge theories on squashed five-spheres and their gravity duals,” arXiv:1405.7194 [hep-th].
- L. F. Alday, M. Fluder, P. Richmond and J. Sparks, “The gravity dual of supersymmetric gauge theories on a squashed five-sphere,” arXiv:1404.1925 [hep-th].
- M. Bullimore, M. Fluder, L. Hollands and P. Richmond, “The superconformal index and an elliptic algebra of surface defects,” arXiv:1401.3379 [hep-th].
- L. F. Alday, M. Bullimore, M. Fluder, and L. Hollands, “Surface defects, the superconformal index and q-deformed Yang-Mills,” JHEP 1310 (2013) 018, arXiv:1303.4460 [hep-th].
- L. F. Alday, M. Bullimore and M. Fluder, “On S-duality of the Superconformal Index on Lens Spaces and 2d TQFT,” JHEP 1305, 122 (2013), arXiv:1301.7486 [hep-th].
- L. F. Alday, M. Fluder, and J. Sparks, “The Large N limit of M2-branes on Lens spaces,” JHEP 1210 (2012) 057, arXiv:1204.1280 [hep-th].