Research student (DPhil/PhD) studying industrially focused mathematical modelling (InFoMM).
+44 1865 273539
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
My DPhil topic is
sponsored by ARM and NAG, supervised by Prof. Mike Giles. Previous research topics have included:
- Bayesian optimisation.
- Machine learning methods.
- Numerical simulations of mortgage products.
- Computational methods for high energy astrophysics.
Some areas of interest include:
- High performance computing.
- Scientific computing.
- Programming language architecture.
- Financial mathematics.
- Condensed matter physics and theoretical physics.
- Sports modelling.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Data analysis.
However, this list is not exhaustive and there are many other areas I am interested in. Please get in contact if you have a related area of study or work.
Teaching assistant for:
- Statistics and financial data analysis.
- Financial computing with C++.
- Exotic derivatives.
- Fourier series and partial differential equations.
- Special relativity.
Prizes, Awards, and Scholarships:
EPSRC InFoMM CDT scholarship (2016).
Oxford university scholarship (2012).
Man Group scholarship (2012).