+44 1865 273577
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
I am interested in the use of asymptotic and numerical techniques to develop and solve partial differential equation models of practical problems arising from industry. In particular, my work focuses on problems which couple mechanics, heat flow and chemistry.
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
- Award for best paper presentation, 3rd Defence and Security Doctoral Symposium, Swindon, UK, 2017.
- SCCM Early Career and Student Symposium Travel Award, APS Conference on Shock Compression of Condensed Matter Early Career Symposium, St. Louis, Missouri, USA, 2017.
- Award for best paper presentation (runner up), 2nd Defence and Security Doctoral Symposium, Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, 2016.
- Frank Carver Bursary Award, 42nd International Pyrotechnics Society Seminar, Grand Junction, Colorado, USA, 2016.
- EPSRC iCASE Studentship, partnered with AWE, October 2014 – March 2018.