+44 1865 615115
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Geometric flows, differential geometry, geometric analysis, partial differential equations. Currently, I am studying the singular behaviour of the Ricci flow on manifolds derived from special Lie groups.
Travels and Conferences:
- March 2016: University of Cambridge - OxBridge PDE Conference.
- March 2016: University of Cambridge - CCA-MASDOC-OxPDE Conference.
- August 2016: University of St Andrews - YRM Conference.
- September 2016 - July 2017: Princeton University.
- May 2017: University of Oregon - Invited Talk.
- November 2017: The Fields Institute, University of Toronto - Minischool and Workshop on Mean Curvature Flow and Ricci Flow.
- MT17: Tutor for M1 Linear Algebra at St. Edmund Hall.
- MT17: Tutor for A2 Metric Spaces and Complex Analysis at St. Edmund Hall.
- MT17: Teaching Assistant for B3.5 Topology and Groups.
- HT16: Tutor for A3 Rings and Modules at St. Edmund Hall.
- HT16: Tutor for PDE CDT Geometric Analysis.
- MT15: Teaching Assistant for B5.2 Applied PDEs.
- MT15: Tutor for B2.1 Introduction to Representation Theory at St. Edmund Hall.
- MT15: Tutor for A0 Linear Algebra at St. Edmund Hall.
Here are some short notes on various topics: