+44 1865 615306
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
I am mostly interested in numerical methods for solving differential equations. My DPhil research focused on preconditioning for iterative linear solvers, and more specifically the methods used in porous media flow. My broader interests include high performance and parallel computing, continuous optimization, and mathematical modelling.
I am a postdoc (departmental doctoral prize) currently working on nonlinear subspace correction methods with Prof Patrick Farrell. I was previously a DPhil student in the CDT in Industrially Focused Mathematical Modelling (InFoMM). My research was in the development of preconditioners for reservoir simulation under the supervision of Prof Andy Wathen and in collaboration with Schlumberger AbTC.
- HT 2019: A7 Numerical Analysis
- MT 2017: C6.1 Numerical Linear Algebra
- HT 2018: C6.4 Finite Element Method for PDEs
- MT 2016: B6.1 Numerical Solution of Differential Equations I
- HT 2017: C6.4 Finite Element Method for PDEs