+44 1865 615321
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
A block preconditioner for non-isothermal flow in porous media
Journal of Computational Physics volume 395 page 636-652 (15 October 2019)
I am mostly interested in numerical methods for solving differential equations. My current research focuses on preconditioning for iterative linear solvers, and more specifically the methods used in reservoir simulation. My broader interests include high performance and parallel computing, continuous optimization, and mathematical modelling.
I am a DPhil student in the CDT in Industrially Focused Mathematical Modelling (InFoMM). My research is in the development of preconditioners for reservoir simulation under the supervision of Andy Wathen and in collaboration with Schlumberger AbTC.
- HT 2019: A7 Numerical Analysis
- MT 2017: C6.1 Numerical Linear Algebra
- HT 2018: C6.4 Finite Element Method for PDEs
- MT 2016: B6.1 Numerical Solution of Differential Equations I
- HT 2017: C6.4 Finite Element Method for PDEs