+44 1865 273512
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Model Theory of Differential Fields
Major / Recent Publications:
1. Definability of derivations in the reducts of differentially closed fields, 2015. http://arxiv.org/abs/1507.00971
2. Ax-Schanuel for Linear Differential Equations, 2016. https://arxiv.org/abs/1603.04712
3. Ax-Schanuel type theorems and geometry of strongly minimal sets in DCF_0, 2016. https://arxiv.org/abs/1606.01778
4. (with Yu. M. Movsisyan) A functional completeness theorem for De Morgan functions, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 162 (2014), 1-16.
5. (with Yu. M. Movsisyan) Boole-De Morgan algebras and quasi-De Morgan functions, Communications in Algebra, 42 (2014), no. 11, 4757-4777.
6. (with Yu. M. Movsisyan) Hyperidentities of De Morgan algebras, Logic Journal of the IGPL, 20 (2012), no. 6, 1153-1174.