University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
- Algebraic geometry, intersection theory, deformation theory, moduli problems, algebraic stacks.
- Obstruction theories and counting problems.
- Stability conditions and derived categories.
- Some aspect of Gauge theory.
- Donaldson-Thomas theory, motivic Donaldson-Thomas theory, categorification of Donaldson-Thomas theory.
- Interested and fully incompetent in mathematical aspects of String theory and Homological Mirror Symmetry.
- Derived Algebraic and Differential Geometry.
- Logarithmic Algebraic Geometry.
- Some bivariant theoretic aspects of Algebraic Geometry.
- Basics in formal geometry and Berkovich spaces.
- Non-Commutative Geometry a-la-Connes
- String topology and TCFT
Teaching Assistant, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford.
• Algebraic Curves, Class Tutor: Prof. Dominic Joyce, Hilary 2011
• Galois Theory, Class Tutor: Prof. Dan Segal, Michaelmas 2011
• Geometry of surfaces, Class Tutor: Prof. Rafael Torres, Michaelmas 2011
• Algebraic Curves, Class Tutor: Prof. Dominic Joyce, Hilary 2012
• Algebraic Geometry, Class Tutor: Prof. Gergely Berczi, Michaelmas 2012
• Commutative Algebra, Class Tutor: Prof. Dan Segal, Michaelmas 2012
• Lie Groups, Class Tutor: Prof. Alexander Ritter, Hilary 2013
• Differentiable Manifolds, Class Tutor: Prof. Nigel Hitchin, Hilary 2013
Prizes, Awards, and Scholarships:
EPSRC Grant, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford