+44 1865 615188
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
I am doing research on algebraic geometry, differential geometry and mathematical physics with special emphasis on higher dimensional gauge theory. I have been studying Donaldson-Thomas type theory on Calabi-Yau 4-folds, which is a way to count instantons and coherent sheaves on CY4.
I am currently a Royal Society Newton International Fellow. My host at University of Oxford is Professor Dominic Joyce.
From August 2016 to March 2017, I was a project researcher at Kavli IPMU, The University of Tokyo.
I got my PhD at The Chinese University of Hong Kong on July 2016 (my supervisor is Professor Naichung Conan Leung).
Prizes, Awards, and Scholarships:
2017-2019 Royal Society Newton International Fellowships
Major / Recent Publications:
1. Counting zero-dimensional subschemes in higher dimensions, (with M. Kool), arXiv:1805.04746.
2. Counting conics on sextic 4-folds, arXiv:1805.04696.
3. Genus zero Gopakumar-Vafa type invariants for Calabi-Yau 4-folds II, Fano 3-folds, arXiv:1801.06130.
4. Genus zero Gopakumar-Vafa type invariants for Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with D. Maulik and Y. Toda), arXiv:1801.02513. Adv. in Math. 338 (2018), 41-92.
5. Zero dimensional Donaldson-Thomas invariants of Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with M. Kool), arXiv:1712.07347. Adv. in Math. 338 (2018), 601-648.
6. Remarks on Kawamata's effective non-vanishing conjecture for manifolds with trivial first Chern classes, (with C. Jiang), arXiv:1612.00184.
7. Mukai flops and Plucker type formulas for hyper-Kahler manifolds, (with N. C. Leung), arXiv:1510.05889.
8. Remarks on mirror symmetry of Donaldson-Thomas theory for Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with N. C. Leung), arXiv:1506.04218. To appear in "Tsinghua Lectures in Mathematics"
9. Relative Donaldson-Thomas theory for Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with N. C. Leung), arXiv:1502.04417. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 369 (2017), 6631-6659.
10. Orientability for gauge theories on Calabi-Yau manifolds, (with N. C. Leung), arXiv:1502.01141. Adv. in Math. 314, (2017), 48–70.
11. Donaldson-Thomas theory for Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with N. C. Leung), arXiv:1407.7659.