+44 1865 615188
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
I am doing research on algebraic geometry, differential geometry and mathematical physics with special emphasis on higher dimensional gauge theory. I have been studying Donaldson-Thomas type theory on Calabi-Yau 4-folds, which is a way to count instantons and coherent sheaves on CY4.
I am currently a Royal Society Newton International Fellow. My host at University of Oxford is Professor Dominic Joyce.
From August 2016 to March 2017, I was a project researcher at Kavli IPMU, The University of Tokyo.
I got my PhD at The Chinese University of Hong Kong on July 2016 (my supervisor is Professor Naichung Conan Leung).
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
2017-2019 Royal Society Newton International Fellowships
Major / recent publications:
1. Stable pairs and Gopakumar-Vafa type invariants for Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with D. Maulik and Y. Toda),
2. Orientability of moduli spaces of Spin(7)-instantons and coherent sheaves on Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with J. Gross, D. Joyce)
3. Counting zero-dimensional subschemes in higher dimensions, (with M. Kool),
J. Geom. Phys. 136 (2019) 119-137. arXiv:1805.04746.
4. Counting conics on sextic 4-folds,
To appear in Math. Research Letters. arXiv:1805.04696.
5. Genus zero Gopakumar-Vafa type invariants for Calabi-Yau 4-folds II, Fano 3-folds,
6. Genus zero Gopakumar-Vafa type invariants for Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with D. Maulik and Y. Toda),
Adv. in Math. 338 (2018), 41-92. arXiv:1801.02513.
7. Zero dimensional Donaldson-Thomas invariants of Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with M. Kool),
Adv. in Math. 338 (2018), 601-648. arXiv:1712.07347.
8. Remarks on Kawamata's effective non-vanishing conjecture for manifolds with trivial first Chern classes, (with C. Jiang), arXiv:1612.00184.
9. Mukai flops and Plucker type formulas for hyper-Kahler manifolds, (with N. C. Leung),
10. Remarks on mirror symmetry of Donaldson-Thomas theory for Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with N. C. Leung),
Tsinghua Lectures in Mathematics (2018), Higher Education Press. arXiv:1506.04218.
11. Relative Donaldson-Thomas theory for Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with N. C. Leung),
Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 369 (2017), 6631-6659. arXiv:1502.04417.
12. Orientability for gauge theories on Calabi-Yau manifolds, (with N. C. Leung),
Adv. in Math. 314, (2017), 48–70. arXiv:1502.01141.
13. Donaldson-Thomas theory for Calabi-Yau 4-folds, (with N. C. Leung),