The following papers have been accepted for publication:
12. The Influence of Distributed Chemical Reaction Groups in a Multiphase Coffee Bean Roasting Model, N. T. Fadai, Z. Akram, F. Guilmineau, J. Melrose, C. P. Please, R. A. Van Gorder; IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics 83, 821-848 (2018).
11. Optim: a mathematical optimazation package for Julia, P. K. Mogensen, A.N. Riseth; Journal of Open Source Software, 3(24), 615, 2018.
10. Asymptotic Analysis of a Silicon Furnace Model, B.M. Sloman, C.P. Please, R.A. Van Gorder; SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 78 , pp 1174-1205, (2018)
9. Asymptotic Analysis of a Multiphase Drying Model Motivated by Coffee Bean Roasting, N. T. Fadai, C. P. Please, R. A. Van Gorder; SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 78, pp 418-436, (2018)
8. Instability in the self-similar motion of a planar solidification front, F. Brosa Planella, C.P. Please and R.A. Van Gorder; IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics, 83, 106-130, (2018)
7. A heat and mass transfer study of carbon paste baking, L. Roberts, E. Nordgård-Hansen, Ø. Mikkelsen, S. A. Halvorsen, R. A. Van Gorder; International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 88, 9-19, (2017)
6. A heat and mass transfer model of a silicon pilot furnace, B.M. Sloman, C.P. Please, R.A. Van Gorder, A.M. Valderhaug, R.G. Birkeland, H. Wegge; Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 48, 2664-2676, (2017)
5. How to estimate quantiles easily and reliably; K. Briggs, F.Ying; Mathematics Today, 26- 29 (2018)
4. A heat and mass transfer study of coffee bean roasting, N. T. Fadai, J. Melrose, C. P. Please, A. Schulman, and R. A. Van Gorder, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 104, 787-799, (2017)
3. Solidification of silicon in a one-dimensional slab and a two-dimensional wedge, G. P. Benham, K. Hildal, C. P. Please, and R. A. Van Gorder, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 98, 530-540, (2016)
1. Monitoring anthropogenic ocean sound from shipping using an acoustic sensor network and a compressive sensing approach, Peter Harris, Rachel Philip , Stephen Robinson and Lian Wang, Sensors, 16, Issue 3 3 (2016)