Grievance procedures

Any employee who has a complaint arising out of his or her employment should seek to have that complaint addressed by using the appropriate university's procedure for his or her staff group.

Further information on the University's grievance processes can be found by clicking on the relevant links below.

Support staff

Academic & Academic-related staff