The MSc starts two weeks before Michaelmas term with four introductory courses.
The first term (Michaelmas) and the second term (Hilary) are devoted to Core courses and Electives. Hilary term ends with a 2-week C++ project.
Trinity term is devoted to the MSc Dissertation. Students are encouraged to prepare their dissertation in conjunction with an industry internship.
Tutors and TAs class times MT19
The assessment of the MSc is based on four written papers, two computer based practical exams, two take-home assessments and the dissertation.
Documents and Links
- MScMCF Course Handbook 2019-20 (to follow)
- MScMCF Statement of Provision 2019-20 (to follow)
- Standing Orders 2019 (to follow)
- List of current mathematical finance library books
- Whitehead Library
- Electronic Resources
- Graduate Studies Prospectus