What should/can I include in my application?
- Do I need to include GMAT or GRE?
- It is NOT compulsory to include GMAT or GRE as part of your application, but you may do so as part of your supporting materials if you wish.
- Do I need to include proof of having already met the higher level in an approved English test in my application?
- You do not have to have met the English language proficiency requirements before applying. If you are offered a place on the course, it will likely be conditional on your having met them before the start of the course, but you will have several months in which to fulfil that condition.
- On the Graduate Admissions webpage, it says I must have 3 academic references but it will be difficult for me to obtain 3 academic references/ I would prefer to use a non-academic referee. Can I do so?
- Please ensure, if at all possible, that all 3 referees are from your university, and at least two of those are in a position to comment on your mathematical aptitude and knowledge.