+44 1865 273573
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Differential geometry, especially balanced metrics in complex geometry.
Izar Alonso Lorenzo did a Double Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and Physics at Universidad Complutense de Madrid, and a MASt in Pure Mathematics at University of Cambridge. Izar is currently reading for a DPhil in Mathematics under the supervision of Professor Andrew Dancer and Professor Jason Lotay.
Jesus College: Retained Lecturer in Pure Mathematics, 2020-2022.
- Linear Algebra I, Michaelmas Term 2020 and Michaelmas Term 2021.
- Introduction to University Mathematics, Michaelmas Term 2020 and Michaelmas Term 2021.
- Analyisis III - Integration, Trinity Term 2021.
- Groups and Group Actions, Hilary Term 2021 and Trinity Term 2021.
- Topology, Hilary Term 2021.
- Linear Algebra II, Hilary Term 2021.
- C3.5 Lie Groups. Teaching Assistant, Hilary Term 2020.
- B3.2 Geometry of surfaces. Teaching Assistant (two sets of classes), Michaelmas Term 2019.
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) award, University of Oxford.
Jesus College Graduate Scholarship.