Research student (DPhil/PhD) studying industrially focused mathematical modelling (InFoMM).
+44 1865 273539
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
My DPhil topic is
high performance low precision vectorised arithmetic,
sponsored by ARM and NAG, supervised by Mike Giles. Previous research topics have included:
- Bayesian optimisation.
- Machine learning methods.
- Numerical simulations of mortgage products.
- Computational methods for high energy astrophysics.
Some areas of interest include:
- High performance computing.
- Scientific computing.
- Programming language architecture.
- Financial mathematics.
- Condensed matter physics and theoretical physics.
- Sports modelling.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Data analysis.
However, this list is not exhaustive and there are many other areas I am interested in. Please get in contact if you have a related area of study or work.
Teaching assistant for:
- Statistics and financial data analysis.
- Financial computing with C++.
Prizes, Awards, and Scholarships:
Oxford university scholarship (2012).
Man Group scholarship (2012).