Research student (DPhil/PhD) studying industrially focused mathematical modelling (InFoMM).
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
My DPhil topic is
sponsored by ARM and NAG, supervised by Prof. Mike Giles. Previous research topics have included:
- Bayesian optimisation.
- Machine learning methods.
- Numerical simulations of mortgage products.
- Computational methods for high energy astrophysics.
Some areas of interest include:
- High performance computing.
- Scientific computing.
- Programming language architecture.
- Financial mathematics.
- Condensed matter physics and theoretical physics.
- Sports modelling.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Data analysis.
However, this list is not exhaustive and there are many other areas I am interested in. Please get in contact if you have a related area of study or work.
Mansfield College, Oxford, OX1 3TF.
- Introduction to markdown languages.
- Fourier series and partial differential equations.
- Special relativity.
- Financial computing with C++.
- Mathematical modelling of financial derivates.
- Statistics and financial data analysis.
- Exotic derivatives.
- Monte Carlo based numerical methods.
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
EPSRC InFoMM CDT scholarship (2016).
Oxford university scholarship (2012).
Man Group scholarship (2012).