+44 1865 615319
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
An accelerated Poisson solver based on multidomain spectral discretization
BIT Numerical Mathematics page 1-29 (5 July 2018)
Efficient algorithms for cur and interpolative matrix decompositions
ADVANCES IN COMPUTATIONAL MATHEMATICS issue 3 volume 43 page 495-516 (June 2017) Full text available
HOUSEHOLDER QR FACTORIZATION WITH RANDOMIZATION FOR COLUMN PIVOTING (HQRRP)
SIAM JOURNAL ON SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING issue 2 volume 39 page C96-C115 (2017) Full text available
A direct solver for elliptic PDEs in three dimensions based on hierarchical merging of Poincare-Steklov operators
JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS volume 308 page 419-434 (15 December 2016) Full text available
A high-order time-parallel scheme for solving wave propagation problems via the direct construction of an approximate time-evolution operator
IMA JOURNAL OF NUMERICAL ANALYSIS issue 2 volume 36 page 688-716 (April 2016) Full text available
- Randomized methods in linear algebra.
- Fast solvers for elliptic PDEs. O(N) direct solvers. Structured matrix computations.
- Numerical methods for scattering problems, computational fluid dynamics, acoustics, etc.
- Applied harmonic analysis; fast multipole methods; boundary integral equation methods.
- Modeling of heterogeneous materials; bandgap phenomena; lattice equations.