+44 1865 615319
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
An accelerated Poisson solver based on multidomain spectral discretization
BIT NUMERICAL MATHEMATICS issue 4 volume 58 page 851-879 (December 2018)
An accelerated Poisson solver based on multidomain spectral
BIT Numerical Mathematics (5 July 2018) Full text available
Efficient algorithms for cur and interpolative matrix decompositions
ADVANCES IN COMPUTATIONAL MATHEMATICS issue 3 volume 43 page 495-516 (June 2017) Full text available
HOUSEHOLDER QR FACTORIZATION WITH RANDOMIZATION FOR COLUMN PIVOTING (HQRRP)
SIAM JOURNAL ON SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING issue 2 volume 39 page C96-C115 (2017) Full text available
A direct solver for elliptic PDEs in three dimensions based on hierarchical merging of Poincare-Steklov operators
JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS volume 308 page 419-434 (15 December 2016) Full text available
- Randomized methods in linear algebra.
- Fast solvers for elliptic PDEs. O(N) direct solvers. Structured matrix computations.
- Numerical methods for scattering problems, computational fluid dynamics, acoustics, etc.
- Applied harmonic analysis; fast multipole methods; boundary integral equation methods.
- Modeling of heterogeneous materials; bandgap phenomena; lattice equations.