I am a final year DPhil student in OCIAM. My supervisors are Peter Howell and Vassilios Dallas.
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
- 2019-2023: EPSRC Doctoral Training Grant, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford.
- 2020-2022: Stipendium, Helsingborgs Handelsförening
- 2021: Scholarship, The Society of Swedish Engineers in Great Britain
Teaching Assistant for undergraduate classes:
- Part B: Applied Partial Differential Equations (MT 2019, 2021)
- Part B: Viscous Flow (MT 2020)
- Part C: Topics in Fluid Mechanics (MT 2020)
My research is on fluid dynamics with applications to geoscience. At the moment, I am working on Rayleigh–Bénard convection at high Rayleigh number which will eventually lead to studies of the dynamo instability of the Earth's core. My approach to study these systems spans from theoretical methods to statistical analysis of large data sets from state-of-the-art numerical simulations performed on supercomputers.