University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Additive combinatorics and its application to Diophantine problems.
Major / recent publications:
7. A transference approach to a Roth-type theorem in the squares with T.D. Browning, IMRN (to appear).
4. Improvements in Birch's theorem on forms in many variables with T.D. Browning, Journal reine angew. Math. (to appear). Video lecture.
3. Matrix progressions in multidimensional sets of integers, Mathematika (2015).
2. Near-optimal mean value estimates for multidimensional Weyl sums with S.T. Parsell and T.D. Wooley, Geom. Funct. Anal. (2013).
1. Solution-free sets for sums of binary forms, Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. (2013).