- Information held on the departmental databases and records is held under the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All information submitted will be stored securely (both in written and electronic records).
- It is the responsibility of the Department to ensure that the data held is accurate and attributable.
- The data may be used either by Department or the University of Oxford for administrative purposes for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- None of the data held will be transferred to any other organisation or individual without an individual's explicitly stated consent.
Information provided on computer account application form
The information given is used to create the necessary personal details required for account creation. This information will only be accessible to other Institute computer account holders.
If you also indicated on the form that you would permit the information to be published on the web then it will be displayed on the Institute's contact web pages. The page states clearly what to do should the information be incorrect or be required to be removed.