Oxford University Mathematics OpenCourseWare
You may also wish to see the complete list of courses offered by the department. Note the complete list of courses includes non opencourseware courses and the material there is not available under the opencourseware terms.
NOTE: Also see the official handbooks and course synopses page.
- B1a: Logic
- B2b: Group Theory and an Introduction to Character Theory
- B3.1a Topology and Groups
- B3b: Algebraic Curves
- B12a: Applied Probability
- B21b Numerical Solution of Differential Equations II
- BSP: Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Computation Structured Projects
- BE: “Mathematical'' Extended Essay
- O1: History of Mathematics