+44 7837 385478
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Stipendiary lecturer at Merton College from January 2016. A role involving: taking tutorials in courses including Analysis, Complex Analysis, Probability, Integration, Topology, and Linear Algebra; and interviewing prospective undergraduate students.
Graduate teaching assistant at Merton October 2014-December 2015. A role involving: marking student’s work, taking tutorials in courses including Elementary Analysis, Complex Analysis, and Probability; and interviewing prospective undergraduate students.
Teaching assistant/class tutor at the Maths Institute for a range of courses namely Communication Theory, Martingales through Measure Theory, Probabilistic Combinatorics, and Graph Theory.
Major / recent publications:
- M. Przykucki, A. Roberts and A. Scott, Parking on the integers, arXiv:1907.09437, preprint, July
- M. Przykucki, A. Roberts and A. Scott, Shotgun reconstruction in the hypercube, arXiv:1907.07250,
preprint, July 2019.
- N. Morrison, A. Roberts and A. Scott, Maximising the number of cycles in graphs with forbidden
subgraphs, arXiv:1902.08133, preprint, February 2019.
- M. Przykucki and A. Roberts. Vertex-isoperimetric stability in the hypercube. arxiv:1808.02572, preprint, August 2018.
- J. Aru, C. Groenland, T. Johnston, B. Narayanan, A. Roberts and A. Scott. Exceptional graphs for the random walk. arXiv:1805.06277v2, preprint, May 2018.
- H. Guggiari, A. Roberts and A. Scott. Approximating the position of a hidden agent in a graph. arXiv:1805.04386v1, preprint, May 2018.
- A. Roberts. Tree matchings. arXiv:1612.01694, preprint, December 2016.
Published or accepted
- A. Roberts and A. Scott. Stability results for graphs with a critical edge. European Journal of Combinatorics, 74:27–38, 2018.