+44 1865 615104
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
My research interests are in Geometric Analysis and Non-Linear Partial Differential equations.
In particular, I am working on questions regarding the Yamabe problem on non-compact manifolds.
DPhil Student on the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Partial Differential Equations
Academic Year 2020-2021
- Tutor for B1.2 Set Theory (Worcester college visiting student programme)
- Demonstrator for Prelims Computational Mathematics
- TA for B4.2 Functional Analysis II
Academic Year 2019-2020
- Tutor for Differential Equations 1 (Worcester college visiting student programme)
Academic Year 2018-2019
- Tutor for Graduate Introduction to MATLAB (MT 2018)