Course Director for the M.Sc. in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
+44 1865 615322
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Theoretical analysis of the two-electron transfer reaction and experimental studies with surface-confined cytochrome c peroxidase using large-amplitude Fourier transformed AC voltammetry.
Langmuir issue 25 volume 28 page 9864-9877 (26 June 2012) Full text available
Analysis of the Two-Electron Transfer Reaction involving Surface-Confined Cytochrome c Peroxidase using Large-Amplitude Fourier Transformed AC Voltammetry
Langmuir: the ACS journal of surfaces and colloids (2012)
A bidomain model of the ventricular specialised conduction system of the heart
SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics (2012)
Error bounds on block Gauss-Seidel solutions of coupled multiphysics problems
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering issue 12 volume 88 page 1219-1237 (23 December 2011)
Rabbit-specific ventricular model of cardiac electrophysiological function including specialized conduction system.
Prog Biophys Mol Biol issue 1 volume 107 page 90-100 (October 2011) Full text available
Analysis of HypD Disulfide Redox Chemistry via Optimization of Fourier Transformed ac Voltammetric Data.
Anal Chem issue 3 volume 89 page 1565-1573 (7 February 2017) Full text available
Multilevel interpolation of divergence-free vector fields
IMA JOURNAL OF NUMERICAL ANALYSIS issue 1 volume 37 page 332-353 (January 2017) Full text available
Multiparameter Estimation in Voltammetry When an Electron Transfer Process Is Coupled to a Chemical Reaction.
Analytical chemistry issue 9 volume 88 page 4724-4732 (May 2016)
Theoretical Analysis of the Relative Significance of Thermodynamic and Kinetic Dispersion in the dc and ac Voltammetry of Surface-Confined Molecules.
Langmuir : the ACS journal of surfaces and colloids issue 17 volume 31 page 4996-5004 (May 2015)
Inappropriate use of the quasi-reversible electrode kinetic model in simulation-experiment comparisons of voltammetric processes that approach the reversible limit.
Analytical chemistry issue 16 volume 86 page 8408-8417 (August 2014)
Numerical analysis and applied mathematics.
Numerical methods for problems arising in biology and electrochemistry, in particular adaptive finite element methods, high order methods and methods for inverse problems.
- Additional Skills (for students on the M.Sc. in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing)
- Supplementary Applied Mathematics classes (for students on the M.Sc. in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing)
- Numerical Solution of Differential Equations I classes (for students on the M.Sc. in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing)
- Case Studies in Scientific Computing (for students on the M.Sc. in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing)
- Nonlinear Systems classes (for students on the M.Sc. in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing)
- Further Mathematical Methods classes (for students on the M.Sc. in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing)