Why Choose InFoMM
What is InFoMM
- Oxford's InFoMM CDT is a partnership between EPSRC, the University of Oxford, and a large number of industry partners.
- InFoMM is a four-year doctoral programme with full funding for all students.
- InFoMM students are trained as cohorts in cutting-edge mathematical methods and how to solve industry challenges.
Why Study at InFoMM
- This course spans the bridge between Industry and Academia.
- The first year of training gives students a broad range of mathematical skills and exposure to a wide range of companies and sectors.
- All projects are supervised by leading academics and industry partners.
- InFoMM students will be poised to become leaders either in academia or in industry.
How to Apply to InFoMM
This section contains information on funding; qualifications; background; interviews; and a guide to filling in the application form.
InFoMM Course Structure
InFoMM Industry Partners
InFoMM Staff & Students