What is the EPSRC CDT in Industrially Focused Mathematical Modelling (InFoMM)
- Oxford's EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Industrially Focused Mathematical Modelling (InFoMM) is a partnership between EPSRC, the University of Oxford, and a large number of non-academic partners.
- The four-year degree will train students in cutting-edge mathematical methods and how to exploit them to solve problems arising in companies.
- We are aiming to recruit 12 students for the cohort that starts in 2016/17. Full funding is available.
Why study with the InFoMM CDT?
- The first year of training will give students a broad range of mathematical skills alongside exposure to a wide range of companies and sectors.
- There is a comprehensive package of transferable skills specifically tailored to enable mathematicians to interact with industry.
- All project work is supervised by leading academics from the University of Oxford and undertaken in close collaboration with partners.
- Students completing this four-year research degree will be poised to become leaders either in academia or in industry.
How to Apply
InFoMM News & Events