What is the EPSRC CDT in Industrially Focused Mathematical Modelling (InFoMM)
- Oxford's EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Industrially Focused Mathematical Modelling (InFoMM) is a partnership between EPSRC, the University of Oxford, and a large number of industry partners.
- The four-year degree will train students in cutting-edge mathematical methods and how to exploit them to solve problems arising in companies.
- We are aiming to recruit 12 students for the cohort that starts in 2016/17. Full funding is available.
- This page holds all the information you may need on 'How to Apply', 'Funding', Course Content', 'InFoMM Events', 'Industry Partners''
- If you have any further questions please check out our FAQ's in 'How to Apply' or email email@example.com>
Why should you study with the InFoMM CDT?
- This course spans the bridge between Industry and Academia.
- The first year of training gives students a broad range of mathematical skills and exposure to a wide range of companies and sectors.
- All projects are supervised by leading academics and industry partners.
- Students completing this four-year research degree will be poised to become leaders either in academia or in industry.
How to Apply to the InFoMM CDT
This section contains information on background; interviews; filling in the application form and funding.
InFoMM UK Graduate Modelling Camp 2016
InFoMM Industry Partners
The CDT is currently Partnered with over 45 companies. To find out how to partner with us or for more information for current partners.