Mini-projects run from April - September
- Each student will complete two 10-week mini-projects at the end of the first year.
- Each project will be supervised by an Oxford academic and a company researcher.
- At least one mini-project will be undertaken at the company premises.
- Mini-project topics will be presented during February and students will be collectively involved in the assignment of projects.
- All research projects (see below) will have an associated mini-project.
- We aim to have more mini-projects than required, in order to ensure students have choice.
Research projects run from October of year two and students work on them for three years
- All InFoMM research projects involve working on an industrially-focused challenge.
- Research projects span the expertise of our faculty.
- Students are be expected to spend some time each year (about one month) at the premises of their partner company.
- We will work with students individually to ensure they have an appropriate research project.