Welcome to the Topology research group at Oxford.
The Topology group is large and highly active in research. Strengths of the group include: Geometric group theory; 3-manifold topology and knot theory; K-theory; algebraic topology.
- Current topology advanced class: Functor Calculus -- Mondays 11am
- Some recent graduate lectures and reading groups:
- Past topics of the topology advanced class have been:
- Configuration spaces
- "Cobordism Theory: Old and New" (graduate lecture series)
- Surgery theory
- The Nilpotence Theorem in stable homotopy theory
- Elliptic cohomology
- Operads and the Deligne Conjecture