As a matter of course when computer equipment is installed we ensure it is appropriately laid out to comply with display screen equipment guidelines. For references listed below are several documents of relevance
- University policy on display screen equipment
- Seating and posture
- Minimum workstation requirements
- Arrangements for eye and eyesight testing
- Assessment checklist
A workplace assessment including the DSE assessment may be requested by any member of the department and will also be request on your behalf in certain occupational health situations and pregnancy etc.
If you require any additional accessories please contact the IT team, e.g.
- if you do not have a height adjustable monitor you may want a monitor stand;
- if you type in lots of information from written/printed documents you may find a document holder useful.