- The University subscribes to an extensive number of e-journals including collections from the American Mathematical Society, Cambridge University Press, Elsevier, Institute of Physics, International Press, JSTOR, Oxford University Press, SIAM, Springer, Wiley, Taylor & Francis.
- To find e-journals use the Find e-Journal tab or search SOLO catalogue.
- ACM Digital Library
- Annual Reviews (eg. Fluid Mechanics, Computer Science, Financial Economics, etc.)
- Current Developments in Mathematics (International Press)
- E-Book Library (EBL) (multidisciplinary collection) Single Sign-On required
- Ebrary Academic Complete (multidisciplinary collection) Single Sign-On required
- EBSCOhost Ebook Collection (multidisciplinary collection ; you need to create a personal account on EBSCOhost only for downloading)
- Encyclopedia of Mathematical Physics (Elsevier)
- Handbooks in Economics Series (Elsevier)
- Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, & Mathematical Tables (Abramowitz & Stegun) (Knovel)
- Handbook of Statistics (Elsevier)
- International Congress of Mathematicians - Proceedings 1893-2010 (International Mathematical Union)
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics Lecture Notes: 1981-2009 (Project Euclid OA)
- InTech Open Access Books (maths, computer science, physics)
- International Critical Tables of Numerical Data, Physics, Chemistry and Technology (Knovel)
- Lecture Notes in Logic: 1993-2009 (Project Euclid OA)
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society 2009-present (AMS)
- MSRI Lecture Notes: 1995-present. (CUP/MSRI)
- Notre Dame Mathematical Lectures: 1942-1990 (Project Euclid OA)
- Oxford Scholarship Online (OUP):
- Perspectives in Logic: 1975-1998 (Project Euclid OA)
- Safari computer science e-books (Proquest)
- Seminaires Bourbaki, Cartan, Chevalley, etc. (NumDam Archive)
- SIAM e-books (430+ titles)
- Smithsonian Physical Tables (Knovel)
- Springer Lecture Notes:
- Surveys in Differential Geometry: 1991- present (International Press)
Free e-book collections
- AMS Links to Online Maths Books
- EMIS Electronic Library of Books
- Gallica-Math Collected works of mathematicians
- Online Math Textbooks (George Cain, Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Project Gutenberg - Mathematics Bookshelf
MathSciNet is a comprehensive database that contains reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for the world's mathematical literature. It is produced by the American Mathematical Society and is the electronic version of the printed Mathematical Reviews and Current Mathematical Publications. Updated on a daily basis, coverage is from 1940 but retrodigitized articles dating back to the early 1800s are constantly being added.
- INSPEC: Information System for Physics, Engineering and Computing (IET)
INSPEC database is published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology. It covers research in physics, geophysics, electrical engineering and electronics, computer science, control engineering, information technology, and mechanical and production engineering.
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
This is the core citation database providing access to the Science Citation Index, Social Sciences Citation Index, and Arts & Humanities Citation Index and includes international conference proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
- SCOPUS (Reed Elsevier)
Scopus is a multidisciplinary abstract and indexing database covering research in science, mathematics, engineering, technology, health and medicine, and social sciences.
- Business and finance databases: please see the Sainsbury Library's "Key Business Resources"
- Mathematical Institute Eprints Archive
- Oxford University Research Archive (ORA)
- ArXiv.org e-Print Archive (Cornell University) Front for the Mathematics ArXiv (UC Davis)
- E-PRINT Network: Research Communications for Scientists and Engineers (US Dept of Energy Office of Scientific & Technical Information)