Professor of Mathematical Physics Tutor on Mathematics at Hertford College
+44 1865 615327
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Large Spin Perturbation Theory for Conformal Field Theories.
Physical review letters issue 11 volume 119 page 111601-111601 (12 September 2017)
Loops in AdS from conformal field theory
Journal of High Energy Physics issue 7 volume 2017 (10 July 2017)
An operator product expansion for polygonal null Wilson loops
Journal of High Energy Physics issue 4 volume 2011 (29 September 2011)
Y-system for scattering amplitudes
Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical issue 48 volume 43 (3 December 2010)
Gravitational S-matrix from CFT dispersion relations
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 12 (4 December 2018) Full text available
The analytic bootstrap for large N Chern-Simons vector models
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 8 (27 August 2018) Full text available
Taming the epsilon-expansion with large spin perturbation theory
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 7 (19 July 2018)
Solving CFTs with weakly broken higher spin symmetry
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 10 (24 October 2017) Full text available
Holographic reconstruction of AdS exchanges from crossing symmetry
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 8 (31 August 2017) Full text available
- Several aspects of the AdS/CFT duality. Over the last years I have been studying Scattering Amplitudes, Wilson loops, Correlation Functions and related observables in MSYM.
- Four-dimensional N=2 Super-Symmetric theories and their relation to Conformal Field theories.
- Exact computation of observables in super-symmetric gauge theories.
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
- ERC Starting grant (2012-2017)
- Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award (2012)
- LMS Whitehead prize (2013)