Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics and Head of the Mathematical Physics Group
+44 1865 615327
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Large Spin Perturbation Theory for Conformal Field Theories.
Physical review letters issue 11 volume 119 page 111601-111601 (12 September 2017)
Loops in AdS from conformal field theory
Journal of High Energy Physics issue 7 volume 2017 (10 July 2017)
An operator product expansion for polygonal null Wilson loops
Journal of High Energy Physics issue 4 volume 2011 (1 January 2011)
Y-system for scattering amplitudes
Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical issue 48 volume 43 (3 December 2010)
Gluon scattering in AdS from CFT
Journal of High Energy Physics issue 2021 volume 2021 (3 June 2021)
All Holographic Four-Point Functions in All Maximally Supersymmetric CFTs
Physical Review X issue 1 volume 11 (18 March 2021)
6d (2,0) and M-theory at 1-loop
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 1 volume 2021 (22 January 2021)
On the spectrum of pure higher spin gravity
Journal of High Energy Physics issue 12 volume 2020 (1 December 2020)
Rademacher expansions and the spectrum of 2d CFT
Journal of High Energy Physics issue 11 volume 2020 (25 November 2020)
- Bootstrap approach to Conformal Field theories and String Theory.
- Several aspects of the AdS/CFT duality.
- Four-dimensional N=2 Super-Symmetric theories and their relation to Conformal Field theories.
- Exact computation of observables in super-symmetric gauge theories.
Lecturer of Conformal Field Theory (MMathPhys course)
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
- ERC Advanced grant (2018-2023)
- ERC Starting grant (2012-2017)
- Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award (2012)
- LMS Whitehead prize (2013)