I am a post-doc in the Topology Group.
+44 1865 615143
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
I'm broadly interested in homotopical algebra, homotopical methods in logic and foundations of computer science.
More specifically, I am currently interested in the theory of associative n-categories which has applications to formal higher category theory, higher algebra, higher Hilbert space theory, TQFTs and other topics in Algbraic Topology and fundamental physics.
- Categories, Proofs and Processes (MT16)
- Topology (HT16)
- Complexity Theory (HT16)
- Automata, Logic and Games (MT15)
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
- College Scholarship for Sciences, St Catherine's College, Oxford University
- 3 Year EPSRC Scholarship by Oxford Department of Computer Science, Oxford University
- Bateman Scholar, Trinity Hall, Cambridge University
- Parks Prize for Mathematics by Trinity Hall, Cambridge University
- 4 Year Scholarship by German National Academic Foundation