This page describes the method required to clear your chrome or chromium browser cache
This may be needed from time to time if you find any web applications misbehave, for example, your Zimbra web mail.
1. To begin, open up Chrome or Chromium
2. With the Chrome or Chromium window selected, press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL together
3. The following menu will appear
- Ensure you obliterate data from "the beginning of time"
- Ensure you check "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data"
- Ensure you check "Clear data from hosted apps"
- Ensure you check "De-authorise content licenses"
The other items are optional but may be selected also.
Now click "Clear browsing data" and close the web browser. The next time you start the application, there should be no cached information that could interfere with your session.