While the majority of our lectures and seminars are not open to the general public we are expanding our range of public lectures that showcase the power and beauty of our subject.
We have the largest purpose-built lecture theatres and conference facilities in Oxford, providing the perfect venue for your conferences and events.
Lectures for the department are also open to other members of the University. In some cases registration may be necessary.
Please note that the list below only shows forthcoming events, which may not include regular events that have not yet been entered for the forthcoming term. Please see the past events page for a list of all seminar series that the department has on offer.
- Algebra Seminar (4)
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar (7)
- Colloquia (3)
- Functional Analysis Seminar (5)
- Geometry and Analysis Seminar (8)
- History of Mathematics (4)
- Industrial and Applied Mathematics Seminar (10)
- Industrial and Interdisciplinary Workshops (3)
- InFoMM CDT Group Meeting (3)
- Junior Topology and Group Theory Seminar (4)
- Mathematical Biology and Ecology Seminar (8)
- Mathematical Finance Internal Seminar (5)
- Networks Seminar (2)
- Numerical Analysis Group Internal Seminar (15)
- OCIAM events (2)
- Public Lecture (6)
- String Theory Seminar (3)