Departmental staff are reminded that prior approval is usually needed from the Head of Department before accepting outside appointments such as these. If you have any queries about this requirement, please contact the HR team: @email.
Please find below a list of vacancies in Mathematics which are currently open for applications at Oxford colleges. Note that these vacancies are not administered by the Mathematical Institute. Applicants will need to click on the individual apply links to view the details for each vacancy, including the further particulars, and to apply directly via the College website. Informal enquiries should be directed to the contact as stated on the College advertisement.
College Lectureship in Pure Mathematics at St Peter's College, closing 12.00 noon on Tuesday 21 March 2023.
- St Peter’s College are advertising for a three-hour-per-week College Lecturer in Pure Mathematics.
- The appointment would start on 1st April 2023 and is available for three months (to cover one term’s teaching).
- For further details, please see: Vacancies | St Peter's College Oxford.
St Cross College Non-Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships, closing 5.00pm on Friday 24 March 2023.
- St Cross College invites applications for two non-stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships tenable for up to three years commensurate with postdoctoral funding from 1 October 2023.
- Any queries on the Junior Research Fellowships and/or eligibility should be sent to the Senior Tutor (Academic Affairs & Programmes) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications should be emailed to the Master's PA at @email.
- For further details, please see;https://www.stx.ox.ac.uk/non-stipendiary-junior-research-fellowships