Immanuel Ben Porat
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
1. The magnetic Liouville equation as a semi-classical limit. [2210.04375] The magnetic Liouville equation as a semi-classical limit (arxiv.org). Accepted for publication in SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis.
2. Derivation of Euler's equations of perfect fluids from von Neumann's equation with magnetic field. [2208.01158] Derivation of Euler's equations of perfect fluids from von Neumann's equation with magnetic field. Accepted for publication in Journal of Statistical Physics.
3. With François Golse. Pickl's proof of the quantum mean-field limit and quantum Klimontovich solutions. [2203.13373] Pickl's Proof of the Quantum Mean-Field Limit and Quantum Klimontovich Solutions (arxiv.org)
4. Local conditional regularity for the Landau equation with Coulomb potential. Kinetic and Related Models, 2022, 15(5): 775-791.
5. Convexity in Multivalued Harmonic Functions. Real Analysis Exchange. Vol. 47(2) 2022 pp. 1-19.
6. With José A. Carrillo and Sondre T. Galtung. Mean field limit for one dimensional opinion dynamics with Coulomb interaction and time dependent weights. arXiv:2306.01099
7. With José A. Carrillo. The graph limit for a pairwise competition model. In preparation.
Since October 2022 I am a postdoctoral research associate at Oxford Centre for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations. I am currently working on classical/ semi-classical mean field limits for PDEs, as well as regularity theory for nonlinear parabolic PDEs. I also have some interest in PDEs in relation to geometric measure theory.