Why Choose InFoMM
What is InFoMM
- Oxford's InFoMM CDT is a partnership between EPSRC, the University of Oxford, and a large number of industry partners.
- InFoMM is a four-year doctoral programme with full funding for all students.
- InFoMM students are trained as cohorts in cutting-edge mathematical methods and how to solve industry challenges.
Why Study at InFoMM
- This course spans the bridge between Industry and Academia.
- The first year of training gives students a broad range of mathematical skills and exposure to a wide range of companies and sectors.
- All projects are supervised by leading academics and industry partners.
- InFoMM students will be poised to become leaders either in academia or in industry.
How to Apply to InFoMM
InFoMM is now closed to new applicants.
InFoMM Course Structure
InFoMM Industry Partners
InFoMM Staff & Students