Prof. Luis Fernando Alday FRS
Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics and Head of the Mathematical Physics Group
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Lecturer of Conformal Field Theory (MMathPhys course)
Major / recent publications
Press here for a list of publications.
Prizes, awards, and scholarships
- ERC Advanced grant (2018-2023)
- ERC Starting grant (2012-2017)
- Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award (2012)
- LMS Whitehead prize (2013)
- Bootstrap approach to Conformal Field theories and String Theory.
- Several aspects of the AdS/CFT duality.
- Four-dimensional N=2 Super-Symmetric theories and their relation to Conformal Field theories.
- Exact computation of observables in super-symmetric gauge theories.