Professor of Mathematical Physics Tutor on Mathematics at Hertford College
+44 1865 615327
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Large Spin Perturbation Theory for Conformal Field Theories.
Physical review letters issue 11 volume 119 page 111601-111601 (12 September 2017)
Loops in AdS from conformal field theory
Journal of High Energy Physics issue 7 volume 2017 (10 July 2017)
An operator product expansion for polygonal null Wilson loops
Journal of High Energy Physics issue 4 volume 2011 (29 September 2011)
Y-system for scattering amplitudes
Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical issue 48 volume 43 (3 December 2010)
Genus-one string amplitudes from conformal field theory
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 6 (5 June 2019) Full text available
Gravitational S-matrix from CFT dispersion relations
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 12 (4 December 2018) Full text available
The analytic bootstrap for large N Chern-Simons vector models
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 8 (27 August 2018) Full text available
Taming the epsilon-expansion with large spin perturbation theory
JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS issue 7 (19 July 2018)
- Several aspects of the AdS/CFT duality. Over the last years I have been studying Scattering Amplitudes, Wilson loops, Correlation Functions and related observables in MSYM.
- Four-dimensional N=2 Super-Symmetric theories and their relation to Conformal Field theories.
- Exact computation of observables in super-symmetric gauge theories.
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
- ERC Starting grant (2012-2017)
- Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award (2012)
- LMS Whitehead prize (2013)