University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Six-Point AdS Gluon Amplitudes from Flat Space and Factorization
Luis F.Alday, Vasco Gonçalves, Maria Nocchi and Xinan Zhou
- Stipendiary Lecturer in Mathematics (2022-present):
- Differential Equations I (MT)
- Quantum Theory (MT)
- Dynamics (HT)
- Differential Equations II (HT)
- Fluids and Waves (HT)
- Calculus of Variations (TT)
- Special Relativity (TT)
- Mathematical Modelling in Biology (TT)
- TA for:
- 2 sets of Conformal Field Theory (TT 2022)
- 1 set of String Theory I (HT 2022)
Conformal Field Theories, Conformal Bootstrap.
Amplitudes in AdS from the AdS/CFT correspondence.
Conformal Perturbation Theory.